Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lake McConaughy-Family Session

I have been in contact with an old friend from high school for the last year, and we have FINALLY made it a plan and had a family session!

Adam (husband) and I drove to Lake McConaughy early Friday afternoon. Ahh! It was awesome to get out of town for the day. When we pulled up the waters were high, so high that it was hard to find a clear spot of beach. We managed. The weather however was horrid. Think; driving warm in your car. Feelings of summer overcoming you. You open the car door, and BAM. Wind, cold air and WIND! We had sunshine though :)
The little girls were so good though, and I hope I captured them in all of their pretty glory.









After the shoot the husband and I drove across the dam and sat on an overlook and watched the sunset. I don't think the day could be anymore perfect than that.





They came to sit & dangle their feet off the edge of the world & after awhile they forgot everything but the good & true things they would do someday. -storypeople

No comments:

Post a Comment