Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A lovely day!

I am making progress on the web page. I only hope I can keep up this blog! I tend to space things off like this.

Right now, at this very moment, I need to be folding laundry. Instead I set the little miss in a gorgeous dress and tried to get a decent picture of her. Well. It didn't quite work out. Her third birthday is coming up, so her daddy and I are going to take her out on a photo excursion. I think with his help she'll be in good spirits. That's the horrible downfall to being a photographer. Your kids hate you and your camera! I will admit that she did get a certain sucker after this quick snap! I am not above bribery.

Oh and don't judge photo quality, I need a studio!! Someday in the hopeful near future I'll get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment